Brought to you by The Glass Island at Showboat Waterpark
Straight from the Jersey Shore, the Showboat Sling is the perfect combination of sweet and sour flavors–just like Island Waterpark’s equal parts of kid-friendly waterslides and adult VIP experiences.
- 1½ oz. gin
- 1 oz. Cherry Heering
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. brandy
- ½ oz. apricot brandy
- ½ oz. spiced simple syrup
- Tools: shaker, strainer
- Glass: highball
- Garnish: brandied cherry
- Combine all the ingredients and shake with ice. Strain into a crushed ice-filled glass and garnish.
Brought to you by Serengeti Wilds Tiki Bar at Serengeti Springs
This vodka-based cocktail is the ideal drink for taking in the sunset at Serengeti Springs. Whether floating down the lazy river or relaxing at the swim-up bar, you’ll fit right in with this pretty pink concoction in hand.
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 2 ½ ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ½ ounces orange juice
- 1 ½ ounces soda water
Place ice cubes into the glass.
- Shake vodka, orange juice, and cranberry juice in a shaker.
- Pour into glass.
- Top off with soda water
- Garnish with cherry and pineapple slice.
- Serve in a hurricane glass.
Coachella Valley Snake Bite
Brought to you by Thermal Beachbum at Thermal Beach Club
Featuring a rich Caribbean rum, this spin on a Cobra’s Fang cocktail will take the sting out of the desert heat. The balance of citrus and herbal flavors makes this the ultimate post-surfing drink.
- 2 oz aged rum
- ¾ oz fassionola syrup
- ½ oz falernum
- ½ oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 dash absinthe
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill it 3/4 with ice.
Shake until chilled, then strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish with mint, pineapple leaves, and edible flowers (if desired).
Brought to you by Hideaway Beach House at Hideaway Beach at CocoCay
A blend of rums, juices, and passionfruit, this cocktail is just as sweet as your exclusive paradise at CocoCay’s Hideaway Beach. Orange you glad to enjoy this drink in a private cabana?
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit puree
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- Garnish: orange half-wheel
- Garnish: preserved cherry
- Add the light and dark rums, lime and orange juices, passion fruit puree, simple syrup, and grenadine into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a large Hurricane glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange half-wheel and a preserved cherry.
Brought to you by WinStar Waters Bar & Lounge at WinStar Casino
What could be better than sipping on this classic cocktail poolside after taking a break from the tables? Grab your Cascade Colada for lounging and suntanning around the Winstar pool deck and VIP cabanas.
- 2 oz white rum
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz cream of coconut, such as Coco Lopez
- 2 pineapple rings (approx 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple.
Brought to you by Kalahari Kapu Tiki Bar at Kalahari Sandusky Resort
One of the brightest classics made with tequila, grenadine, and orange juice. Serve this drink unmixed to see why it looks like the sun rising over the Kalahari savanna.
2 ounces blanco tequila
4 ounces orange juice, freshly squeezed
1/4 ounce grenadine
Garnish: orange slice
Add the tequila and then the orange juice to a chilled highball glass filled with ice.
Top with the grenadine, which will sink to the bottom of the glass, creating a layered effect.
Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
Brought to you by The Brick Shack Tiki Bar at LEGOLAND New York Resort
For this one, put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up! To build the most authentic drink, follow the instructions. Otherwise, let your inner master builder have fun with it, and everything will be awesome!
1/4 cup sugar
2 fresh young coconuts (green skin cut away)
1/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
1/4 cup light rum
1/4 cup gold rum
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
2 lime slices (for garnish)
2 maraschino cherries (for garnish)
- Bring sugar and 1/4 cup water to boil in small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool simple syrup.
- Cut off top 2 inches of coconuts; reserve coconut water.
- Mix 1/4 cup simple syrup, coconut milk, light rum, gold rum, lime juice, pineapple juice, and 1/2 cup reserved coconut water in large cocktail shaker. Fill with ice; cover and shake vigorously 20 times.
- Pour contents of shaker into coconuts, dividing equally (do not strain).
- Garnish each with lime slice and maraschino cherry. Serve with straw and spoon for scraping out fresh coconut from inside of shell.
Brought to you by Trader Turi’s Tiki Bar at Turi’s Kids Cove, Aquatica Orlando
A zero-proof twist on the traditional Cuban sugarcane, mint, and rum drink. This non-alcoholic version is the perfect cool-down that even the kids at Turi’s Cove can indulge in.
12 to 14 small mint leaves
1 ounce fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon superfine sugar
4 ounces club soda or seltzer water
Garnish: Mint leaves, lime slices (optional)
Muddle the mint leaves in a cocktail shaker with the lime juice and sugar.
Add ice cubes to fill a shaker and pour in the club soda. Gently shake a few times to incorporate (remember: club soda is fizzy).
Strain into a medium or tall cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish, if desired.
Brought to you by The Erupting Volcano Tiki Lounge at Volcano Bay
With numerous fruit juices and two types of rum, this eruption of flavor definitely packs a punch. One sip and you’ll be whisked away to the sandy shores of the wave pool at Volcano Bay.
1 ¼ ounces light rum
1 ¼ ounces dark rum
2 ounces pineapple juice
1 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
¾ ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
½ ounce grenadine
Garnish: maraschino cherry
Add light rum, dark rum, pineapple, orange and lime juices, and grenadine into a shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a Hurricane glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with a maraschino or brandied cherry.
Brought to you by The Ritzy Cove at Ritz-Carlton, Naples
A delicate balance of rum, fresh lime juice and sugar. Seemingly simple, this daiquiri relies on high quality ingredients to set it apart from its sugary frozen counterparts. An ideal drink to match the luxury and sophistication of the Ritz-Carlton Naples.
- 2 level teaspoons sugar
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces white rum, preferably Caña Brava or Bacardi 1909 Superior Limited Edition
- Combine the sugar and lime juice in a mixing tin.
- Stir until the sugar has fully dissolved into the lime juice.
- Add the rum to the sugar and lime mixture, along with large cubes of ice, cracked with a bar spoon.
- Quickly shake and strain the drink into a coupe.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Boston Tea-ki Party
Brought to you by The Tiki Bah at Boston City Hall Plaza
Hailing from the Boston Hahbah, it’s only fitting that this cocktail be infused with tea. It’s a brilliant sipping beverage for those who enjoy the finer things… like tranquil fountains amidst a busy city plaza.
- 2 oz of Barbados Rum
- 1 oz Earl Grey Tea
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz Grapefruit
- 1 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a lemon wedge.
Brought to you by Sunseeker’s Lounge at Sunseeker Resort
While many recipes vary, the primary requirement is its mixing and serving process. For an authentic Sunseeker Swizzle, you must adorn the drink with our stainless steel Martiki swizzle on top…much like the stainless steel pool adorns the rooftop of the Sunseeker Resort.
- 2 oz. black rum such as Hog Bay
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 3/4 oz. grenadine
- 3 dash(es) Angostura bitters
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a tall glass or a pint glass and add crushed ice.
- Using a swizzle stick or a bar spoon, swizzle ingredients as a means of mixing ingredients and adding dilution.
- Top with more crushed ice and garnish with a mint sprig.
The 50m Fog Cutter
Brought to you by The Happy Villager at The Villages
This high proof cocktail calls for a mixture of liquors- rum, brandy, and gin. It gets its name from the cream sherry that floats on top, much like swimmers at the Villages 50m pool.
1 1½ oz light rum
1 oz cognac
½ oz London Dry gin
2 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 oz orange juice, freshly squeezed
½ oz orgeat
½ oz oloroso sherry
Garnish: mint sprig
- Add all ingredients except the sherry into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled Collins glass filled with crushed ice, adding additional crushed ice if needed.
- Float the sherry on top.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Brought to you by Acqualina’s Outrigger at Estates at Acqualina
This variation brings unique flavors and ingredients to elevate the common margarita, much like the luxury tower developments that are raising the height of the skyline for Sunny Isles Beach.
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Orgeat Syrup
- 1 oz Lime juice (freshly squeezed
- Mint leaf, lime and pineapple wedges for garnish
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into glass filled with crushed ice.
Montecillo Mai Tai
Brought to you by The Elmont at The Elmont Swim Club
This take on the iconic tiki drink, Mai Tai, features light rum, lime juice and orange liqueur. Inspired by the mountainous landscapes of El Paso, this drink is best served on the rocks.
- 2 oz aged rum
- ¾ oz fresh lime juice
- ¾ oz orange curacao
- ¼ oz orgeat syrup
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 1-2 pieces of ice.
- Shake hard until all of the ice has dissolved, then strain the liquid into a double old fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Give the drink a gentle stir to help the liquid and ice settle, then top with more crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig or two of fresh mint and a lime wedge.
Brought to you by The Coral Club at The Plaza Coral Gables
This sweet and tart classic of grapefruit and tequila is just as refreshing as the rooftop pools and fountains at the Plaza Coral Gables.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¼ ounce agave nectar or simple syrup, or to taste
- Coarse sea salt, for the rim of the glasses
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it onto a small plate of salt.
- Mix the tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar into the glass.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with ice. Adjust the sweetness to taste. Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Brought to you by Shaka Laka Lanai at Shaka Laka Shores at Adventure Island
Already a spirited drink with rum and cognac, the addition of whiskey creates the complete cocktail. (Much like Adventure Island waterpark’s recent addition of kid-friendly Shaka Laka Shores to round out thrills and family-fun!)
- 1 oz Light Rum
- ½ oz Cognac
- ½ oz Rye Whiskey
- ½ oz Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- ½ oz Grenadine
- Add all the ingredients to your shaking tin.
- Add ice and shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Double strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist on a cocktail skewer.
Daytona Dry Float
Brought to you by Riverfront Shipwreck at Daytona Beach Riverfront Esplanade
This sweet and complex drink comes complete with a rum floater on top. Enjoy as you watch the Halifax River float by while strolling the stretch of riverfront and its 330-foot-long fountain.
- ¼ oz Demerara Gum Syrup
- 1 ½ oz Tropical Passionfruit Syrup
- 1 ½ oz aged rum
- ¾ oz 151 proof rum
- 2 oz lime juice
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- ¼ oz maraschino liqueur
- Add all ingredients except 151 proof rum to a cocktail shaker
- Add ice and shake hard for 20 seconds
- Strain over crushed ice in a rocks glass
- Top with a float of 151 proof rum
- Garnish with a mint and a cinnamon stick
Grand Vue Grog
Brought to you by Mountain Escape at Grand Vue Park
Not necessarily tropical-sounding, this cocktail is sweetened with a honey mixture which can be sourced from the beautiful forests surrounding Grand Vue Park.
- 1 oz Light white rum
- 1 oz Caribbean blended rum
- 1 oz Navy rum
- ¼ oz Pimento dram/allspice liqueur
- ¼ oz Demerara/muscovado/brown sugar syrup (2 sugar: 1 water)
- ¼ oz Honey syrup (3 honey: 1 water)
- ¾ oz Pink grapefruit juice (freshly squeezed)
- ¾ oz Lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- ¼ barspoon Xanthan gum
- Blend all ingredient with 6 oz scoop of crushed ice and pour into chilled glass.
- Garnish with an ice cone, lime edge, and mint sprigs, and flag.
Brought to you by Boca Cabana at Boca West Country Club
The Campari in this cocktail is only for the most sophisticated of palates, like the drinkers at the Boca West Country Club who can now enjoy an all new pool deck renovation.
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) dark rum
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) pineapple juice
- 3/4 to 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Campari (to taste)
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or maple syrup
- For the garnish: Pineapple wedge, pineapple leaves (optional)
- Add the dark rum, pineapple juice, Campari, lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Shake vigorously until cold.
- Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge, pineapple leaves, or fresh mint.
Clearwater Port Light
Brought to you by Paradise Imagined at Imagine Clearwater
As one of the few tiki drinks made with bourbon instead of rum, the Clearwater Port Light fits right in thanks to its blend of tropical juices. And just like the entryway fountains at its namesake park, the bourbon feels like it was made to be there.
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 1/4 grenadine, preferably Monin Pomegranate
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Put everything in a blender.
- Blend at high speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour unstrained into a Port Light glass, adding more ice to fill.
- Garnish with a swizzle stick.