From Emily Buehrer
Matcha Chocolate Bark
20 minutes | Serves 20
What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup shaved coconut chips
How To Make It:
- Place semi sweet chocolate chips in double boiler over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted. Spread the melted chocolate on a pan lined with parchment paper. Put in fridge to cool.
- After the first layer of chocolate has cooled melt white chocolate chips in double boiler. After fully melted sift matcha powder over bowl while stirring until there are no lumps and the chocolate is uniform in color. Spread the melted chocolate over the semi sweet chocolate layer.
- While chocolate is still soft, sprinkle freeze dried strawberries and coconut chips over the top. Gently press the toppings into the chocolate so they stick.
- Cool bark at room temperature for 2 hours or in the fridge for 20 minutes. Serve at room temperature
Back to Home